New Thought Unity is grateful for its volunteers! It is you who make our Center so special to those who are visiting. Volunteering is a great way to greet, meet and serve others while experiencing satisfaction at the same time. Here are a few of the Volunteer Opportunities that are currently available. If you find an opportunity you are interested in, please call our Volunteer Coordinator at 513-961-2527 or leave your contact information on the Volunteer Opportunities form. Our Coordinator will contact you.
- Receptionist on Sunday mornings
Answer the phone and greet public on Sunday mornings
Once a month, 9:00 - 10:30
- Assist teachers with classes in Youth and Family Ministry
Twice a month, 10:15 - noon
- Greet public, share information about Unity with congregants and newcomers, sell tickets to events.
One Sunday a month 11:30-12:30pm
- Serve as Greeter on Sundays at 10:15am
- Serve as usher at Sunday service once a month, serve in Sanctuary or in the balcony
- Serve the congregation by serving refreshments, come ½ hour before the service and serve for half an hour afterwards. Make coffee, arrange food, clean up. Serve one Sunday a month.
- Welcome newcomers after service by answering questions and taking them of a tour of the campus. Serve one Sunday a month.
- Be a library associate by serving from 11:30-12:30 - 1 on Sunday, shelving books and assisting readers to find the books of their choice. One Sunday a month.
- Serve the community by maintaining a seasonal bulletin board with photos and displays about Unity. Materials provided.
- Serve the community at one time events with ticket sales, decorations, setting up, taking down. These teams need planning help as well as “day of” assistance.
If you find an opportunity you are interested, please call our Volunteer Coordinator at 513-961-2527 or leave your contact information on the Volunteer Opportunities form. Our Coordinator will contact you.
We look forward to working with you!