Did you know that with proper setup, Kroger will donate a percentage of your Kroger purchases to NTUC? Once the initial setup has been completed, all donations from Kroger are automatically transferred to NTUC, and you are not charged extra for anything. To do the setup for the Kroger program, please perform the following steps:
KROGER PROGRAM PROCEDURES
NTUC’s identification number is 80576.
This is the number you will use to register.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
1. You must register online at krogercommunityrewards.com (The link will open in a new Window, and this instruction page will stay open in this Window for easy reference). If you need help with this, see a staff person or call during the week.
2. You will need a Kroger Plus card to register. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
3. Click on Sign In/Register
4. Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
5. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
6. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
7. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
8. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
9. Update or confirm your information.
10. Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
11. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
12. If you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
13. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
FOR HELP, SEE AN NTUC STAFF PERSON OR CALL THE CENTER DURING THE WEEK.